Farms in this Malmesbury area are very hard to come by, since its such a good area for a diversified farming operation. The size of this farm makes it very attractive and the possibility exists to grow the operation even further. With good management, this farm can become a very profitable business and the land value will always increase in the long term. This is a farm where a legacy can begin.
• 120ha – Vineyards
• 80ha – Grazing fields
• 100ha – Marshland
• 500ha – Arable Land (145ha of wheat and 210ha of oats have been planted).
• 120ha of established wine yard of with 93ha are under irrigation.
• Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Pino Gris, Carbernet Sauvignon, Merlot , Pinotage, Shiraz and Simpson
Included in the price
• All the implements
• 200 Merino ewes
• 200 Jersey cows
• Six boreholes provide all the water, they are between 40 and 140m deep and
• 6 Boreholes deliver total of 114 000l/h
• Sheds and 3 shelters for the livestock
• There are under roof facilities for 300 cows as well as feeding facilities.
• Dairy consist of a 22-point table with two 6 000L tanks for the milk.
• House A – 5 bedrooms
• House B – 4 bedrooms
• 10 Labour houses
• Grapes : 10t/ha @ R3000/t = R3 600 000
• Vodacom Tower : R50 000 annual rent
BUSINESS HISTORY & FUTURE GROWTH:
ASSETS AND STOCK:
GENERAL COMPANY INFO: